Aldersgate House, 135-137 Aldersgate Street
London, EC1A 4JA
020 7776 4798
Pragmatic Marketing courses in Europe are $1495 (USD) for the first course, and $1000 (USD) for each additional course you attend during the same event. Prices do not include VAT.
Select Your CoursesPlease check the box next to the courses for which you want to register.
- June 25, 2018
- June 26, 2018
- June 27, 2018
- 8:30 - 9:00 a.m.Registration and Breakfast
- 9:00 - 12:00 p.m.Course
- 12:00 - 1:00 p.m.Buffet Lunch*
- 1:00 - 4:00 p.m.Course
- 4:00 - 4:30 p.m.Certification Test
Two 15 minute breaks will be given at 10:30 a.m. and 2:30 p.m.
Full refunds (minus a $25 (USD) registration fee) will be provided to Customers who cancel 8 calendar days or more prior to the Course date. Customers cancelling or transferring to another Course between 1 to 7 calendar days prior to Course date will not be eligible for a refund. These Customers will, however, be given an opportunity to attend another Course within 12 months of the original Course date for a rescheduling fee of $150 (USD) per Course. Customers who fail to attend without providing notice will be charged the total fee of all Course days for which they have registered. Substitutes are permitted. A substitute is defined as one individual attending the entire duration of the consecutive Course days in lieu of the original Customer.
Frequently Asked Questions
Accommodations: CCT Venues-Barbican does not have sleeping rooms on-site. Click here to view a list of hotels in close proximity to CCT Venues-Barbican. Complimentary Wi-Fi in meeting room.
Airport: London Heathrow Airport (LHR) is approximately 23 miles from CCT Venues-Barbican. London City Airport (LCY) is approximately 8 miles from CCT Venues-Barbican.
Taxi: Average £49/one-way from LHR and £38/one-way from LCY.
Public Transit: Click here for directions via tube to CCT Venues-Barbican.
Conference Center Parking: There is no parking available at CCT Venues-Barbican. Nearby parking is available at NCP, London Aldersgate or Euro Car Parks, The Charterhouse.
Prices subject to change without notice.
- *Meals: Breakfast and lunch buffets are provided daily, along with refreshments during breaks. We make an effort to provide a variety of well-rounded offerings. However, if you have a specific dietary requirement, please bring it to our attention during the checkout process so that it can be accommodated.
- Attire: Casual. Please bring a sweater or jacket in case the temperature in the meeting room gets cold.
- Fees: Your course fee includes a complete set of training materials, certification test, breakfast, and lunch.
- ADA: Please let us know how we can help you fully participate in the meeting at +1 (480) 515-1411 or email us.