Pragmatic Marketing courses are $1195 (USD) for the first course and $995 (USD) for each additional course you attend during the same event.
Select Your CoursesPlease check the box next to the courses for which you want to register.
- 8:30 - 9:00 a.m.Registration and Breakfast
- 9:00 - 12:00 p.m.Course
- 12:00 - 1:00 p.m.Buffet Lunch*
- 1:00 - 4:00 p.m.Course
- 4:00 - 4:30 p.m.Certification Test
Two 15 minute breaks will be given at 10:30 a.m. and 2:30 p.m.
Full refunds (minus a $25 (USD) registration fee) will be provided to Customers who cancel 8 calendar days or more prior to the Course date. Customers cancelling or transferring to another Course between 1 to 7 calendar days prior to Course date will not be eligible for a refund. These Customers will, however, be given an opportunity to attend another Course within 12 months of the original Course date for a rescheduling fee of $150 (USD) per Course. Customers who fail to attend without providing notice will be charged the total fee of all Course days for which they have registered. Substitutes are permitted. A substitute is defined as one individual attending the entire duration of the consecutive Course days in lieu of the original Customer.
Frequently Asked Questions
Accommodations: Special conference rates starting at $169/night at the Sheraton Framingham Hotel & Conference Center. To reserve a room, click here or call the Sheraton at 1-800-325-3535 and mention Pragmatic Marketing for special rate no later than August 10, 2018. If the reservation cutoff has passed, please contact Samantha Aguilar at 480-776-1905 or at firstname.lastname@example.org. Third-party reservations (travel agent, web, etc.) do not receive special rate. Room blocks are limited and sell out. Complimentary Wi-Fi in guest room and meeting room. Please note, the Sheraton Framingham Hotel & Conference Center is a non-smoking hotel.Airport: Boston Logan International Airport (BOS) is 27 miles from the Sheraton Framingham Hotel & Conference Center.
Shuttle: Knight's Airport Limousine Service offers shuttle service from BOS. Reservations required. Click here to make a reservation online or call 1-800-822-5456.Taxi: Average $90/one-way from BOS.
Hotel parking: Complimentary overnight self-parkingPrices subject to change without notice.
- *Meals: Breakfast and lunch buffets are provided daily, along with refreshments during breaks. We make an effort to provide a variety of well-rounded offerings. However, if you have a specific dietary requirement, please bring it to our attention during the checkout process so that it can be accommodated.
- Attire: Casual. Please bring a sweater or jacket in case the temperature in the meeting room gets cold.
- Fees: Your course fee includes a complete set of training materials, certification test, breakfast, and lunch.
- ADA: Please let us know how we can help you fully participate in the meeting at +1 (480) 515-1411 or email us.