25 York Street, 11th Floor
Toronto, ON M5J 2V5
Pragmatic Marketing courses are $1195 (USD) for the first course and $995 (USD) for each additional course you attend during the same event.
Select Your CoursesPlease check the box next to the courses for which you want to register.
- October 29, 2018
- October 30, 2018
- October 31, 2018
- 8:30 - 9:00 a.m.Registration and Breakfast
- 9:00 - 12:00 p.m.Course
- 12:00 - 1:00 p.m.Buffet Lunch*
- 1:00 - 4:00 p.m.Course
- 4:00 - 4:30 p.m.Certification Test
Two 15 minute breaks will be given at 10:30 a.m. and 2:30 p.m.
Full refunds (minus a $25 (USD) registration fee) will be provided to Customers who cancel 8 calendar days or more prior to the Course date. Customers cancelling or transferring to another Course between 1 to 7 calendar days prior to Course date will not be eligible for a refund. These Customers will, however, be given an opportunity to attend another Course within 12 months of the original Course date for a rescheduling fee of $150 (USD) per Course. Customers who fail to attend without providing notice will be charged the total fee of all Course days for which they have registered. Substitutes are permitted. A substitute is defined as one individual attending the entire duration of the consecutive Course days in lieu of the original Customer.
Frequently Asked Questions
Accommodations: The Professional Development Institute does not have sleeping rooms on-site. Complimentary WiFi available throughout conference center at PDI.Airport: Pearson International Airport (YYZ) is 24 km from Professional Development Institute (PDI).
Taxi: Average $55 CAD/one-way YYZ.
Train: Union Pearson Express $27.50 CAD/one-way from YYZ.
Conference Center parking: Underground self-parking available at 25 York Street. $20/day CAD.
PDI occupies the 11th floor of the TELUS building, located on the Northeast corner of York Street and Bremner Blvd, one block north of the Lakeshore Road. The street entrance to the main lobby is located on the south side of the building facing Bremner Boulevard.
Prices subject to change without notice.
- *Meals: Breakfast and lunch buffets are provided daily, along with refreshments during breaks. We make an effort to provide a variety of well-rounded offerings. However, if you have a specific dietary requirement, please bring it to our attention during the checkout process so that it can be accommodated.
- Attire: Casual. Please bring a sweater or jacket in case the temperature in the meeting room gets cold.
- Fees: Your course fee includes a complete set of training materials, certification test, breakfast, and lunch.
- ADA: Please let us know how we can help you fully participate in the meeting at +1 (480) 515-1411 or email us.