Pragmatic Marketing courses are $1195 (USD) for the first course and $995 (USD) for each additional course you attend during the same event.
Select Your CoursesPlease check the box next to the courses for which you want to register.
- 8:30 - 9:00 a.m.Registration and Breakfast
- 9:00 - 12:00 p.m.Course
- 12:00 - 1:00 p.m.Buffet Lunch*
- 1:00 - 4:00 p.m.Course
- 4:00 - 4:30 p.m.Certification Test
Two 15 minute breaks will be given at 10:30 a.m. and 2:30 p.m.
Full refunds (minus a $25 (USD) registration fee) will be provided to Customers who cancel 8 calendar days or more prior to the Course date. Customers cancelling or transferring to another Course between 1 to 7 calendar days prior to Course date will not be eligible for a refund. These Customers will, however, be given an opportunity to attend another Course within 12 months of the original Course date for a rescheduling fee of $150 (USD) per Course. Customers who fail to attend without providing notice will be charged the total fee of all Course days for which they have registered. Substitutes are permitted. A substitute is defined as one individual attending the entire duration of the consecutive Course days in lieu of the original Customer.
Frequently Asked Questions
Accommodations: The Vantage Venues does not have sleeping rooms on-site. Pragmatic Marketing corporate room rates also available at the Strathcona Hotel (economy lodging). Call the Strathcona 1-800-268-8304 and request the Pragmatic Marketing corporate rate or click here. Corporate rates are subject to availability. Complimentary Wi-Fi available throughout conference center at the Vantage Venues.Airport: Pearson International Airport (YYZ) is 32km from the Vantage Venues.
Taxi: Average $65 CAD/one-way from YYZ to Vantage Venues.
Parking: There is no public parking at the Vantage Venues. Please click here for nearby parking options.
Prices subject to change without notice.
- *Meals: Breakfast and lunch buffets are provided daily, along with refreshments during breaks. We make an effort to provide a variety of well-rounded offerings. However, if you have a specific dietary requirement, please bring it to our attention during the checkout process so that it can be accommodated.
- Attire: Casual. Please bring a sweater or jacket in case the temperature in the meeting room gets cold.
- Fees: Your course fee includes a complete set of training materials, certification test, breakfast, and lunch.
- ADA: Please let us know how we can help you fully participate in the meeting at +1 (480) 515-1411 or email us.